Start a new career with LifeLearn while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
LifeLearn provides the animal health industry with affordable, customizable online software solutions to save time, increase efficiency, and manage all aspects of operations to support improved working partnerships with pet owners and better pet health. We also help everyone associated with animal health and wellness become better informed, more efficient, and more effective. LifeLearn began as part of the Ontario Veterinary College’s continuing education department at the University of Guelph. In 1994, after the department had closed, our founders teamed up to keep the popular courses going, and to evolve them using cutting-edge technologies.
Job Title: Virtual Personal Assistant
Salary:$18 – $23 an hour
Location: Work From Home
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
You are required to have experience of fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including answering emails٫ scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. A strong Internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools like Skype or Zoom.
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour.
Virtual Assistant responsibilities are:
- Organize communication via emails and phone calls
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Organize meetings٫ travels and accommodations
- Manage contact lists and organize managers’ calendars
- Create and review customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Conduct market research and report on the results
- Prepare presentations
- Help employees with their administrative queries
Virtual Assistant requirements are:
- 2+ years’ experience of working on a Virtual Assistant or other relevant position
- Significant experience with current technologies٫ like desktop sharing٫ cloud services and VoIP
- Good practical experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets٫ particularly MS Office
- Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling٫ particularly Google Calendar
- Strong phone٫ email and instant messaging communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma; additional qualification as an Administrator or Executive Assistant will be a bonus
Also Apply for: Enrollment Advisor at UNC Charlotte, Remote Job-$19 an hour
LifeLearn employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork, and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we don’t discriminate against any prospective employee or applicant on the basis of age, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, or veteran status because we believe in you. Our HR policy promotes diversity in the workplace.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.