Start a new career with Capgemini while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Leading the way in innovation to address the whole range of client opportunities in the developing world of cloud and digital platforms, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation. Through a range of services ranging from strategy to operations, Capgemini helps clients accomplish their business aspirations by building on its strong 50-year experience and deep industry-specific expertise. The belief that people and not technology create company value is the motivation behind Capgemini. This multinational corporation employs 200,000 people in more than 40 nations. The Group reported EUR 15.2 billion in global revenues for 2020. A Capgemini subsidiary named Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) focuses on offering the U.S. Federal Government top-notch services.
Job Title: Project Managment Coordinator
Salary: $64,000 – $89,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
As a Project Support Specialist, you will support Project/Delivery/Practice Managers and/or Teams on the following activities:
- Pipeline review and reporting
- Pricing preparation/cost estimations
- Account/Capability Budget planning, analysis, and reporting
- Financial forecasting and management reporting
- Project invoicing and WIP clean-up
- Coordination of purchase requisition process with the Contract team
- Supply and demand resource management
- Central program knowledge management for key information and consolidated document tracking and repository management
- Execute communication strategy as directed by program/project manager
- Client specific regulatory compliance
- Facilitate client vetting requirements as needed (on-boarding, off-boarding, security vetting)
- Ensure contractual compliance in coordination with Contracts and FSO
- Coordinate account and/or role specific training
- Assist with coordination of Operational Level and Inter Company Agreements
All project related tools, access rights and privilegesCapgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you