Start a new career with Spiro while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Spiro is the first proactive relationship management platform in the sector. We are a community of global strategists, thinkers, dreamers, creators, producers, innovators, builders, branders, marketers, technologists, logistics experts, and ops specialists. We use creative strategy and solutions to deliver more powerful opportunities to connect and create community in a constantly changing world. Spiro offers a single solution combining analytics, sales enablement, and CRM capabilities because it is natively built on artificial intelligence. Spiro does away with the requirement for data entry while actively directing salespeople to the appropriate activities at the appropriate times. After utilizing Spiro, customers claim to have collected 16 times as much data, reached 30% more prospects, and closed 20% more deals.
Job Title: Production Coordinator
Salary: $40,000 – $57,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Spiro is looking for a Production Coordinator to add to its team of production and execution experts. This is a remote position and can be located in any major market in the continental US.
We are looking for someone who will:
Duties may include:
Coordinate with proposal teams to make sure needs are met; initiate PO’s and facilitate Work Order generation
Recap meeting details and distributing to client/team at meeting conclusion.
Supporting producers in producing meetings/events/Activations and Programs as directed by Sr Director, Production
Assisting the Producers and APs in reviewing invoice against proposal to determine variances. Investigating unexplained variances to determine accuracy;
Regularly and accurately reporting time on a weekly basis;
Regularly informing the Producer, Associate Producer and Account Director of project status and issues;
Provide timely reports as required; Provide consultation, expertise and assistance to team members;
- Detail-oriented and resourceful to address unique projects and problems
- 1-2 years’ experience in production coordinator or project management role.
- Ability to analyze available information and make sound decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Articulate and polished with ability to clearly communicate to client in both a written and verbal manner.
- Interpersonal skills – ability to develop a strong rapport with the client both internal and external. Approachable, engaging and likable.
- Ability to work in consultative manner with varied levels or personnel internally and externally.
- Support in management of outside vendors and freelance workers in support of the planning and execution of events.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task both large and small projects; managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Ability to proactively provide practical solutions in an ambiguous environment.
- Can self-manage to meet individual and team deadlines
- Travel as needed to show-site or for pre-production as needed on projects.
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends as needed by projects.
- College degree preferred.
- Knowledge of convention/meeting/general session industry.
- Expo/Exhibit Hall production experience a plus.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Self-starter able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining Spiro are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
•401K with company match
•Career development program
•Employee assistance program
•Community involvement opportunities
EEO Information: Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you