Start a new career with Culmen International while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
The mission of Culmen International is to promote domestic security, advance global humanitarian aid, improve governmental operations, and strengthen global security. We offer technical and managerial know-how, create cutting-edge technological solutions, and provide youth care, logistics, training, and language services globally. With experience in more than 130 nations, Culmen helps our clients complete important tasks in difficult circumstances.
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Salary: $70,000 – $110,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: PMO Analyst at RELX, Remote Job $48,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development and preparation of cost/price proposals in response to RFP requirements and compliant with all Government policies and regulations and corporate requirements
- Develop complex cost/price models, using MS Excel, based on RFP requirements.
- Assist in the development of PTW models and target rate analyses.
- Prepare subcontractor Request for Quote (RFQ) documentation and templates.
- Assist in price analysis on subcontractor quotes and negotiate prices as needed.
- Prepare and present detailed cost/price briefings for management, including discussion of RFP pricing requirements and evaluation criteria, competitive analysis, pricing strategies, and key financial metrics.
- Maintain detailed pricing documentation files to serve as reference for future inquiries or audits.
- Work closely with Contracts, Proposal Development, and Operations to ensure the cost/price proposal is professional, compliant, accurate, competitive, and profitable
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-5 years of experience. (Degree can be substituted with additional years of
- relevant experience.)
- Experience in all types of contracts, including FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, LH, BPA, and IDIQ.
- Familiarity with Government CAS and FAR.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision.
- Preferred but not required qualifications:
- Experience in developing PTW artifacts.
- Experience in GSA Schedules
- Experience in Federal Contracting
- Data mining and research skills a plus
Top Tier Benefits Package Available:
- Exceptional Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with 100% of the premiums paid by the company for all employees and their eligible dependents
- 401k – Vested immediately and 4% match
- Life insurance and disability paid by the company
- AFLAC Available
- Tuition Assistance
- 12 Paid Holidays
At Culmen International we are committed to creating, promoting, and sustaining a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our commitment to these values is unwavering across all our work around the world. We include and celebrate employees of diverse races, genders, religions, sexual orientations, ethnicities, nationalities, socioeconomic statuses, languages, (dis)abilities, ages, and religious commitments. These differences drive innovative solutions to meet the needs of our employees and clients. Culmen is an equal opportunity employer.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.