Start a new career with Optimum Employer Solutions while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Optimum Employer Solutions is an HR company that provides HR services to small and midsize businesses. Optimum Employer Solutions was founded with the goal of helping small businesses survive, thrive, and compete for the best talent by giving them access to resources and benefits typically only found at very large companies. We help key executives at small businesses make their company the best it can be, and take care of their employees in the best ways possible. Optimum can manage all or some of your human resources needs so you can focus on your core business.Optimum’s easy-to-use online payroll system lets you process your payroll from any computer, anytime, anywhere.
Job Title: Payroll Professional
Salary:$41,000 – $53,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
The Payroll Professional is responsible for performing payroll related duties for multiple clients with varying payroll dates in a timely, accurate manner, adhering to wage and hour laws.
Tasks may include:
- Daily posting of all scheduled payrolls that are due
- Process required payroll check voids/reissue
- Resolve any discrepancies or problems with payroll, including communication to client with necessary action to be taken
- Process manual batches per client requests, which can include termination checks, bonuses, commission
- Fulfill payroll report requests and certified payroll reporting
- Process all requests for additional wages, deductions, pay changes, PTO, etc. within our HRIS system
- Time and labor management administration (TLM)
- Assist clients and employees with payroll-related questions
- Provide backup assistance with civil garnishments, child support orders (non-medical), federal and state tax levies and bankruptcy withholdings as needed
- Update system and company rules as needed
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- High School diploma preferred, with one to two years of office experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong organization and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Team player that embraces Optimum’s core values
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We invite you to learn more about our company and apply online at www.optimumhr.net
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.