Start a new career with Vacasa while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Vacasa is one of the top full-service management business for holiday rentals in North America. Although we have many plans for the future, our primary goal continues to enable our residents, visitors, and staff to make vacation investments. Vacasa opens up new opportunities for how we can enjoy holiday homes. We manage the holiday homes for our homeowners so they can genuinely take advantage of their free time (and their home when they want to). And our visitors can plan their trips with confidence since they know they’ll get exactly what they want without being surprised.
Job Title: Onboarding Coordinator
Salary: $22 – $24 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
What we’re looking for
An Onboarding Coordinator should be a clear communicator who possesses strong organizational skills, an attention to detail, the ability to resolve issues with a sense of urgency, and prioritize obligations and deadlines. They will be responsible for coordinating, executing, and actively managing the onboarding activities for a rotating list of properties from contract-signing through the home going live on the Vacasa website. The role we are hiring for will be responsible for the maintenance of the wide array of workflows, systems, pipelines, and priorities related to preparing homes to go live with Vacasa and accept reservations. During this process they will be the primary caretaker of the homeowner experience, ensuring a smooth and successful transition for properties joining the Vacasa portfolio.
The Onboarding Coordinator will report to an Onboarding Manager who will offer support and to advance your career in line with the goals of Vacasa and our rapid growth. You will be provided exposure to the onboarding of a home and its functions while being mentored by seasoned professionals.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators who are comfortable working remotely, learn and adapt quickly. They are grounded in ethical business practices, and find reward in supporting a strong sales organization. A proven track record of task management, a team player, self-motivated and reliable, is paramount to success.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the entire onboarding process of a rotating portfolio of homes, from submission of signed contract through going public on the Vacasa website; including collection of information from homeowner(s) and coordination of all steps required. This includes but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the cleaning, inspections, and photography for homes entering the Vacasa portfolio
- Dispatching and communicating with third party vendors for additional services, such as photography, housekeeping, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely permit applications with local jurisdictions (In person or online)
- Analyzing historical nightly rates for local markets
- Write accurate and complete property descriptions for listings
- Problem solving for different potential roadblocks to the onboarding process
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date notes within the CRM for each step within the onboarding process while meeting productivity goals
- Develop and maintain interdepartmental relationships with corporate and local staff to facilitate a seamless onboarding process for homeowners and internal stakeholders
- Customize communication to include: local regulatory notices, prospective clients emails, team messages and requests, etc.
- Work with multiple internal teams, including marketing and Sales Operations, to increase efficiencies and drive a high-conversion sales process
- Attend regular team calls/meetings, both with individual teams as well as cross-functional partners
- Maintain general knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as any changes
- While this job primarily operates between 9am-5pm, you will sometimes be called upon after normal business hours and on weekends. Flexibility is key.
- Duties will include traveling to each new home to conduct all tasks associated with bringing a home live such as: inspections, staging, photography; etc
- The job duties described are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their typical responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Upcoming 2022 Onboarding Coordinator Classes
- October 17th
- November 14th
Skills you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed
- Solution-oriented and able to uncover pathways to efficiency
- Experience using CRM software, including Salesforce
- Solid computer skills, including experience with Google software and cloud computing programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Flexibility and comfort working in an ever-changing environment
- Reliable High Speed Internet
- Reliable Transportation
This is an in-market role and candidates must be based locally or be willing to relocate to South Lake Tahoe, CA to be considered.
You’ll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
Drive time to local properties to complete functions required to onboard the property; not limited to inspections and photography. Some of these job tasks may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
- $22.00 – $24.00/hr DOE
Also Apply for:Die-hard fan tattoos actress Destiny Etiko’s name on his arm, wears a customized shirt with her face to a market (video)
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.