Salpha Energy Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Salpha Energy is an energy generating company established to address the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief. Join Salpha Energy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Salpha Energy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Helpdesk Specialist at Aderas Inc, Remote Job $48,000 – $67,000 a year
- The Internal Auditors shall work independently to act as an impartial judge of company’s activities.
- Your main role will be to provide risk management support and to optimize efficiency by identifying possible noncompliance or sources of waste.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the company’s accounting department and materials and will also audit the sales and inventories of the organization as well as other aspects of a business such as operational efficiency, and compliance to legal liability as it relates to audit and accounting.
- Internal Auditors study company policies then compare the written rules to actual business activities.
- They recommend ways to improve procedures or align them more closely with company goals.
Specific Roles / Duties
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financials reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining,analysing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Perform audit of sales, inventories, debtors, stock, cash and bank balance and other receivables.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document processes.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee including external auditors.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Also Apply for: Java Developer at Piper Companies, Remote Jobs $80 – $90 an hour
Relevant Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- 3-7 years experience in similar role.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
- Good critical-thinking skills to gather all the available data and make informed decisions
- Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
- Proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite and Google suite.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Data Forecaster – Entry Level at Comcentric, Remote Job $52,000 – $66,000 a year
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail