Start a new career with Aderas Inc while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Position Title: Helpdesk Specialist
Salary: $48,000 – $67,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Aderas is looking for a Helpdesk Specialist to work on a DoD Industrial Hygiene application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer the helpdesk requests and provide support to users
- Maintain a log of all activities in a ticketing system and create a weekly summary for management use, and routinely have considerably the largest number of tickets logged
- Complete user settings configuration and standardization
- Set up new users, including both account configuration and account creation when necessary
- Perform testing of the DOEHRS application to verify system changes are free from functional errors and document testing in established checklists
- Perform analysis on DOEHRS Change Requests submitted by the Services Functional Working Group to develop recommended application changes to meet the customers needs
- Develop User Stories from approved Analysis for implementation of Change Requests in the DOEHRS application
- Analyze, communicate, and input System Change Requests, System Incident Reports, and Maintenance Change Requests into an internal Tracking System
To be considered for this position, the applicant must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Technical experience using the DOEHRS system
- Technical experience with military Industrial Hygiene application and implementation
- Associate degree
- Must have excellent interpersonal/communication skills and technical writing skills to provide exceptional customer service
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office, Windows 7/10
Also Apply for: Claims Support Representative at Builders Mutual, Remote Job $29,000 – $41,000 a year
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 5 years of technical experience with DOEHRS-IH
- 5 years of technical experience performing military Industrial Hygiene applications
Clearance: Must undergo a background investigation for Position of Trust/Public Trust (or higher) or preferably already holds Position of Trust/Public Trust (or higher) and has a Common Access Card (CAC)
Join the Aderas team!
At Aderas, we are looking to recruit and retain only the best and brightest. If you like working with emerging technologies, using your unique personal skills to solve technical, functional, and organizational issues, and can easily adapt to the ever-changing IT market, then Aderas is the place for you! We are a vibrant company delivering implementation services support for enterprise solutions and custom application development. We strive to form long-term partnerships with our clients to foster an environment based on trust, a proven history of delivery, and camaraderie.
We sincerely try to shape our employee’s lives by administering a generous package of employee benefits. Our company culture encourages collaboration, creative thinking, and growth. Headquartered in Reston Town Center, in Reston, VA, the Aderas main office is a short step away from shopping, dining, and a movie theater.
Beyond the tangible and intangible rewards, Aderas provides the following:
- Pay for Life, ADD, Short term disability, and Long term disability at no cost to the employee.
- Employer contribution toward monthly health insurance premiums.
- 401k plan which employees are eligible for after being with the company for 3 months.
- Safe Harbor plan in which Aderas contributes 3% of employee salary once a year.
- A week of paid training and reimbursement for approved professional courses and tests.
- Monthly allowance for cell phone bills.
- Transportation allowance.
Also Apply for: Payroll Technician I at Young Life, Remote Job $15 – $18 an hour
Must undergo a background investigation for Position of Trust/Public Trust (or higher) or preferably already holds Position of Trust/Public Trust (or higher) and has a Common Access Card (CAC)