Start a new career with Charles Schwab while working from home at your convenient time. This remote job opportunity 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Job Title: Financial Services Representative
Requisition ID 2022-85846
Payment: $47,700 – $62,700 a year
Location: Work from Home Job
Work from home! This is a fully remote customer service position that will be a part of our new remote team. You can live anywhere in the United States outside of our major service centers. Candidates within 100 miles of our service centers should apply to our “Financial Services Representative” role in their respective city (Westlake, TX; Southlake, TX; Austin, TX; Lone Tree, CO; Phoenix, AZ; St. Louis, MO; Omaha, NE; Indianapolis, IN; or Orlando, FL).
What you are good at
In this exciting customer service role, you’ll learn to educate our clients about investments, trading tools, market mechanics, and retirements choices, in addition to earning your Securities licenses in our paid licensing and training program. Through paid training and ongoing mentorship until you feel comfortable in your role, we will set you up for continuous development in Service and more!
- Paid training and support to help you obtain FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Motivation to learn about the securities industry, including the basic principles of equity, option, and mutual fund transactions
- Robust communication, influencing and client engagement skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
What you have
If you’re not a finance expert, that’s okay! We’ve seen tremendous success from new grads, career switchers, customer service workers, military veterans, and people returning to the workforce. In addition to the skills below, successful candidates will have a growth mindset, a willingness to learn, and a passion for serving others.
- Practice emotional intelligence: Make an impact on clients by showcasing empathy, patience, and effective communication to better understand their emotions and points of view
- Engage with and be an advocate for clients: Deliver great client service when answering inbound phone calls by taking ownership and tackling complex issues to resolve the client’s needs, in addition to introducing clients to Schwab and TD Ameritrade’s products and services
- Be a problem solver: Using the training you receive at Schwab, along with your expertise and analytical thinking skills, to offer the best possible solution
- Be coachable: Demonstrate the ability to continuously integrate feedback to drive personal growth and commit to continuously improving client experiences
Why work for us?
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Education reimbursement
- Paid time off & 4-week sabbatical after 5 years of service
To find out additional details about our competitive benefits package, visit our benefits page: https://jobs.schwabjobs.com/summary-of-benefits
We offer a competitive pay and bonus package. Starting compensation for this team could range from $41,400 to $51,600 during training (increases depending on related experience and your specific location), plus an annual bonus opportunity of 10% of your base pay and other eligible earnings. Employees have the potential to increase their total compensation range to $47,700 to $62,700 (base pay, plus 10% bonus opportunity depending on individual/corporate performance) within their 1st year upon obtaining the required licensing and achieving performance-based pay increases. Higher costs markets may have a higher salary range.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Also Apply for:
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Charles Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Charles Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.