Start a new career with Zendesk while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Zendesk is a service-first Customer relationship management (CRM) company that builds software designed to improve customer relationships. As coworkers, we support one another’s efforts to advance and develop. As a business, we work hard to establish roots in the neighborhoods where we live. Our software is powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any business. Even yours.
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Salary: $110,000 – $150,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Events Coordinator at Deft, Remote Job $47,000 – $61,000 a year
Full Job Description
- Manage and develop a subset of Zendesk tier 1 clients
- Create new relationships and close new business throughout each organization
- Establish C-level executive sponsorship
- Partner close with Business Development Representatives, Associate Account Executives, and marketing
- Ensure existing clients are supported
- Coordinate account planning activity across account base
- Develop strategy and objectives for each account in order to align and facilitate the best practice for each and every use case and to predict the quantify expansion opportunity
- Coordinate Zendesk leaders, industry and subject matter authorities as well as executives
- Ultimate point of accountability for all customer issues & opportunities
- Communicating & raising, when needed, to the Zendesk leadership team
- Tracking all critical activities & ensuring a deep understanding of the status of a deal at every stage of the process
- Effectively advise & influence customers through consultative selling techniques & substantial marketing campaigns
- Come up with creative and sustainable pricing options for customers that ensure longterm success
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience selling to VP & C level executives
- 8-12 years of software selling experience; SaaS required
- Supervise all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Leading & closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Of uppermost importance is their desire to be a part of a team, to contribute to their colleagues’ success and to be perceived as a consummate professional across the business.
- Every high-tech sales role requires hard work, commitment, energy, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and positivity coupled with many other “right behaviors” which ultimately come down to being a person of integrity.
For jobs in the US only: If hired, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and will be provided with an opportunity to request an accommodation for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in the United States. By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
For jobs in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore: If hired and required to work in office or in person with others as part of your job, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Zendesk will consider exceptions for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you