Start a new career with Walden University while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Walden University is a private online for-profit university headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Walden University is also a leader in high-quality online learning. Working professionals earning bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees from all around the United States and more than 150 other countries benefit from its higher education programs.
Job Title: Enrollment Specialist
Salary: $37k – $51k a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Opportunity at a Glance
Walden University, a Certified B Corporation with 50 years of experience serving a diverse community of career professionals, is currently seeking dynamic and engaging Enrollment Specialists. As an Enrollment Specialist, you will join our online learning community to consult and recruit qualified candidates to enroll in higher education programs that align with their personal and professional goals.
Recruiting qualified applicants requires a consultative approach, dedication to student success and passion for changing lives through high quality education. As the first point of contact, Enrollment Specialists play a critical role in guiding prospects through every step in the application process, ensuring every student is prepared for a successful academic career with Walden University.
- Proactively contact and respond to prospective students via telephone, email and SMS
- Assess and qualify prospects to determine if Walden University programs meet the academic and professional goals of prospective applicants
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships via phone in a high-volume call environment
- Track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- Remain compliant with standards and policies of the University while operating in a student-centric environment
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure positive application progression, student satisfaction and success
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required
- Experience with online education preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience working in Customer Relationship Management platforms required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends, and evenings to accommodate student, departmental and company’s needs.
Also Apply for: Onboarding Coordinator at Vacasa, Remote Jobs $22 – $24 an hour
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you