Start a new career with Advanced Medical Reviews while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Advanced Medical Reviews is one of the topest independent review company that health insurers work with to fulfill their requirements for physician-level peer review. We lead the industry in offering reliable, quick, clinically correct, and reasonably priced independent medical review services. Advanced Medical Reviews was started in 2004 by two doctors who believed that every patient deserved access to high-quality treatment. Since our inception, our technology edge and client services have significantly increased, yet our belief in high-quality healthcare has not changed. Today, AMR is the top independent review company that health insurers work with to fulfill their requirements for physician-level peer review. We lead the industry in offering reliable, quick, clinically correct, and reasonably priced independent medical review services.
Position Title: Data Entry Associate
Salary:$29,000 – $40,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Are you detail-oriented and love being at a computer? AMR is looking for a Data Entry Associate position that you may be the perfect fit for!
The Data Entry Associate is responsible to gather, prepare and enter alphabetic and numeric data from various source documents into the appropriate computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
This position is 100% REMOTE. The hours will be Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm PST.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Gathers, organizes and prepares source documents for data entry into the appropriate system database.
- Reviews data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper system database.
- Reviews data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications.
- Follows data program security practices and procedures at all times.
- Routinely secures information by completing database backup daily.
- Performs other varies clerical duties such as sorting, filing, emailing and proofreading as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience in a medical office preferred but not required
- MUST be tech-savvy and be detail-oriented
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet
- Must be a qualified typist with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment
Also Apply for: Internal Auditor at Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans