Start a new career with Deltek while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Deltek being the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, we helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress. www.deltek.com
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Salary: $57,000 – $78,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
- Renewing existing GovWin IQ subscribers.
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing Deltek subscriber accounts.
- Demoing Deltek products/services to lQ service subscribers.
- Maintain/exceeding quota levels for both renewal and new business efforts.
- Providing customer support for requests, inquiries, and training needs.
- Completing Customer Success Manager certification to understand Deltek’s suite of services for both the Federal and State & Local spheres.
- Attend internal and external events to understand products and markets.
- Maintain and improve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Become familiar and comply with Deltek standards, practices, and procedures.
Also Apply for: Project Managment Coordinator at Capgemini, Remote Job $64,000 – $89,000 a year
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales, a customer service field, or equivalent experience
- Strong, proven sales skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship development skills
- Strong verbal/telephone and written/electronic communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, and pleasant attitude
- Demonstrated industry knowledge in the Federal IT Government market
- Strong computer and internet skills, including MS Office, internet research, HTML and database skills. Salesforce and Gainsight experience preferred.
Travel Requirements: No
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.