Start a new career with Deltek while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Deltek being the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, we helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress. www.deltek.com
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Salary: $57,000 – $78,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
- Renewing existing GovWin IQ subscribers.
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing Deltek subscriber accounts.
- Demoing Deltek products/services to lQ service subscribers.
- Maintain/exceeding quota levels for both renewal and new business efforts.
- Providing customer support for requests, inquiries, and training needs.
- Completing Customer Success Manager certification to understand Deltek’s suite of services for both the Federal and State & Local spheres.
- Attend internal and external events to understand products and markets.
- Maintain and improve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Become familiar and comply with Deltek standards, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales, a customer service field, or equivalent experience
- Strong, proven sales skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship development skills
- Strong verbal/telephone and written/electronic communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, and pleasant attitude
- Demonstrated industry knowledge in the Federal IT Government market
- Strong computer and internet skills, including MS Office, internet research, HTML and database skills. Salesforce and Gainsight experience preferred.
Travel Requirements: No
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.