Start a new career with Wunderman Thompson while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Wunderman Thompson is a growth partner. Our professionals provide inspiration for the complete brand and customer experience. Wunderman Thompson is a hybrid of a creative agency, consulting firm, and technology company. We employ 20,000 people worldwide across 90 markets, and we use their unique storytelling, different views, inclusive thinking, and highly specific vertical competencies to help our customers flourish. To provide end-to-end solutions that produce ground-breaking work, we offer deep experience across the whole customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultation, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Job Title: Copywriter
Salary: $60k – $82k a year
Location: Work From Home
We are looking for Copywriters. The ones that are obsessed with content. The kinds of stuff people love to like, share, and comment on. Passionate story tellers that want to give brands their voice, their personality. The ones that live, breathe, eat, and sleep culture and entertainment. The ones who want to shake things up.
Sound like you? This is a unique opportunity to work with a newly acquired client to build their brand in social. Looking for a dedicated Copywriter who wants to give voice to a brand. A Copywriter who understands how to build a brand’s personality across digital and social. The one who is super-plugged into what is going on in culture, especially the entertainment world and want to shake it up. An individual who loves to get hands dirty and make stuff with ability to react to the speed of the internet.
Reporting to the creative leads, you will help to concept and create content across social platforms. You will work closely with the wider strategy, account, and creative teams to ensure we are delivering best-in-class social media content, helping to create campaigns that standout for our client. While your executional focus should be on social media, you should be integrated and a conceptual thinker.
- Creating impactful, objective driven content for our client that goes beyond brief when appropriate.
- Developing a unique brand TOV and visual style that will extend across all platforms. From post copy to longer form storytelling.
- Coming up with insightful and relevant content ideas every day that build the brand’s presence and personality across social.
- Working with a wide range of existing static imagery – from a collection of photography, illustrations, etc. – and turning them into content assets built for specific platforms and audiences.
- Collaborating with creative, account and strategy teams to create and alter video, photography and streaming stories, etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in advertising, ideally at a creative/digital agency with a focus on digital, social, content, and video
- Experience working in branded social/digital with examples of social copywriting and content creation.
- Proficiency in brand TOV.
- Someone who can make miracles from existing assets as well as create from scratch.
- Shows incredible passion and experience in creating content across social media platforms.
- Ideally uses and creates on social media in their personal life.
- Working knowledge of standard industry software.
Also Apply for: Onboarding Coordinator at Vacasa, Remote Jobs $22 – $24 an hour
- A collaborative spirit always open to tackle rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a positive and proactive attitude.
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design, and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energized by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you