Start a new career with TimelyMD while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
TimelyMD is the leading virtual health and well-being solution for higher education that offers a complete care solution for campus health. As a company, we challenge our employees to innovate, collaborate, and grow in an effort to improve healthcare for the better. As a partner, we are flexible, responsive, and scale to meet the needs of your campus. We formed TimelyMD knowing that there was a need for a student virtual health and well-being platform that goes far beyond physical care.
Job Title: Client Success Associate
Salary: $49,000 – $62,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Senior Product Manager at Github, Remote Job $104,400 a year
Full Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with senior client success staff with all post-sales activities with clients through strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Manage inbound requests from clients related to the product, student care, and consulting in best practices
- Partner with Client Success Managers to develop, execute, and maintain strategic account plans, reporting and Executive Business Reviews to drive business value and ROV
- Plan, develop, and manage a coordinated implementations for clients
- Regularly communicate program performance metrics to existing clients.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Care teams to ensure consistent and strong client messaging is embedded in everything we do
- Support the execution of a cohesive and comprehensive marketing strategy and campaign plan that drives student adoption and utilization
- Provide marketing strategy recommendations as needed, in response to relevant data and feedback
- Help gather competitive insights and research market trends for strategy optimization
- Interstate travel of 5-10 percent is expected during our peak travel times (early Fall and early Spring)
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-2 years client success or account management and marketing experience — higher education, healthcare and/or agency experience is a plus
- Excellent relationship building and relationship nurturing skills, with the ability to ask the right questions to determine the underlying root issues
- Experience in message development and client presentations
- Ability to leverage product and domain knowledge to align customer business requirements and problems with product capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, and has good listening skills.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of complex customer expectations at a given time. Effectively sets and keeps commitments to internal/external constituents and manages expectations
- Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- Variable bonus eligibility
- Company-sponsored Health insurance
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Free access to TimelyMD services for you and your immediate family
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community.
Also Apply for: PMO Analyst at RELX, Remote Job $48,000 – $65,000 a year
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.