Start a new career with Elevation Connect while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Elevation Connect is a customer service platform built on cutting-edge technology, deep analytics, and human connection. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our “Performance for Purpose” philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform. If you are interested in joining a team that cares about its customers, employees, and your community, please contact us.
Job Title: Call Center Team Lead
Salary: $20.43 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Sr UX Designer at Braintrust, Remote Jobs $80 – $100 an hour
Full Job Description
Elevation Connect is hiring a team of dedicated, supportive Call Center Team Leads who can coach and motivate guest experience agents as they field calls from guests. The Call Center Team Lead will hire employees and assist in the training process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act a resource to agents.To succeed as a Call Center Team Lead, you should be focused on helping your team build necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support our client’s guests. You should be supportive, communicative, and attentive.
Call Center Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, and preparing guest experience agents to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products and technology.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center program goals.
- Ensuring that all guests are satisfied which may require taking calls and/or escalated supervisor calls.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Motivate and encourage the team through positivity by using chats, competitions, communication and upholding UC values and mission.
Call Center Team Lead Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but more education, especially in management, is preferred.
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience may be required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Ability to work a varied schedule
Also Apply for: Technical Writer at JSX, Remote Jobs $60,000 – $65,000 a year
- Dual Core CPU (1.5GHz or better)
- 4GB RAM [Should be 8GB]
- 20GB Free Disk space o Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 [Should be Windows 8.1 or 10]
- Intel Core i7, 2.3 Ghz
- 4GB RAM [Should be 8GB]
- Mavericks OS X, version 10.9, Yosemite OS X, version 10.10, El Capitan OS X, version 10.11, Sierra OS X, version 10.12
- Chromebooks and Linux systems are not supported.
- High speed internet
- Internet connection [Should be at least 10Mbps download and 2Mbps upload (20Mbps down and 5Mbps upload or higher recommended)]
- Latency from agent to data center should be under 150ms one-way.
- Wireless connections (wifi) are not supported. Agents should be directly connected to their ISP router thru an Ethernet cable.
- Wired USB Headset required, and smartphone required for security ID only
Salary range $20.43 hourly
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.